What It Does
Use the Advanced Progress Bar to increase User Experience by adding a multi-coloured progress bar to your website or blog post.
The Advanced Progress Bar can be used to add a multi-coloured (segments or gradients) Progress Bar to your website or blog post. It is used to provide a better experience for website visitors so they are aware of how much of a web page or blog post is left to read. It can be easily customised to match your websites style.
- Customisable Colours including segmented style or gradient fills.
- The height of the bar can be customised to be shorter or taller.
- Can be offset to account for other fixed elements such as menu bars.
- Can be docked to the top or bottom of the window.
- Can be customised to match your brand style.
- No Coding Required!
Please see Product Documentation for further details on how to get the most out of this module.