What It Does
This module allows you to add a ‘Back To Top’ button to your website that makes it easy for visitors to return to the top of a long page.
The ‘Back To Top’ Button is a module that can be installed on your website and provides a way for visitors to return to the top of a page after scrolling to explore content. This module is especially useful for improving UX on Pillar Pages and other long form content such as blog posts.
- Customise the docking position of your ‘Back To Top’ button.
- Customise the colour of both the button and the arrow icon.
- Enable or Disable animated smooth-scroll
- Select from a number of pre-loaded icons
- Easily styled to match your website’s style.
- No Coding Required!
Please see Product Documentation for further details on how to get the most out of this module.