What It Does
This module allows you to add a small PopUp to promote your most recent blog post.
The module is a global module that can be installed on multiple pages of your website and used to promote your most recent blog post to your visitors. It is designed to be engaging without being annoying to visitors and is a useful way to drive traffic to your recent blogs.
- Customise the styling of the module to match your websites brand identity.
- Customise which point of the visitors screen the module docks to. The options are: top left, middle left, bottom left, top right, middle right, bottom right and centre.
- Customise the trigger control, the module can be triggered to appear after a specific period of time or when a scroll position is reached.
- Customise how long the module takes to reappear after a visitor closes it.
- Global module - edit the options once and they will apply globally across your website.
- Automatically pulls the most recent blog. Install it once and let it drive traffic without ever needing to touch it again.
- Easily style the module to match your website’s styling.
- Use a blacklist / whitelist to control the pages the module appears on.
- No Coding Required!
Please see Product Documentation for further details on how to get the most out of this module.