It's fair to say that in today's climate, selling online is a pretty essential requirement.
Some businesses will generate leads through an inbound marketing funnel and when qualified pass them through to sales for follow up, whereas for others, they need their website to make the actual sale there and then.
This is where the fun begins!
Finding a system to upload products, build an online store, add a shopping cart, take payment, fulfill orders, etc, etc, etc can be a pretty daunting task for online sellers and until now has required quite a few technical skills as well. HubSpot users have also had to purchase third party eCommerce platforms and pay for integrations to sync data from one system to another.
Step Forward eZo!
The good news is that eZo is a brand new app coming soon to HubSpot CMS users and delivers an eCommerce solution inside of your HubSpot portal.
Due to launch in early 2021, eZo will allow HubSpot CMS users the ability to add an online store quickly and easily without the need for a developer.
The install process alone is fully automated and will set up everything required inside your HubSpot portal leaving you to simply configure the app, add your products and using the eZo HubSpot Theme, style your shop the way you want it to appear.
A quick glance at some of eZo's key features:
- ⦿ A quick & easy install process
- ⦿ The eZo CMS Theme for a beautiful online store
- ⦿ A Simple way to add Products
- ⦿ The ability to Set Up Subscriptions
- ⦿ A Smooth Cart/ Checkout Experience Using Stripe
- ⦿ Additional Choice of Generating Links to Pre-populated Carts
- ⦿ Run Storewide & Product Discounts (including Coupon Codes)
- ⦿ Fulfill Orders and Create Shipments/ Partial Shipments
- ⦿ Process Refunds
- ⦿ Over 10 Customisable Buyer & Seller Notifications
- ⦿ Create Various Shipping Zones and Delivery Methods
- ⦿ Track Inventory
- ⦿ All Data synced to HubSpot CRM Timeline
- ⦿ ...and much, much more!
We are so excited to bring eZo to HubSpot but we don't want to stop there. When we launch it will be to a small number of countries only to ensure that eZo can start small and build momentum. It is our vision that eZo continues to forge the way for eCommerce in HubSpot and we plan to launch many more new features & integrations in the future.
If you have any questions, or would like to know more, please feel free to get in touch or in the meantime why not visit the eZo website?
Sell Better With eZo & HubSpot CMS!